This is house in West Roxbury 2017, we strip this down to the shell keeping the roof in place, we ended up taking all the walls down due to rot, so we frame in new walls install new windows and door unit, we used all composite materials on exterior of porch, blue board and plaster with waistcoating and casing on interior, new stone steps with granite treads and new walk way to street, Home owner was later adding metal rails.
Before & after pictures of kitchen Stoughton Massachusetts , June 2017
- This is a job we done in Stoughton Ma, we worked with the home owner and kitchen design people
- We removed a large section of wall to open it into the living room area, to give it a more open feeling, which came out amazing, with new open concept, and with the home owner vision we created to new family environment, great for entertainment
- New flooring cabinets breakfast bar quartz counter top, all new appliances, painting outlets on counter top great feature, amazing glass back splash, and stylish hardware
Charlestown Boston bathroom remodel 2017
- Homeowners called us to remodel this bathroom at their home, they already had the project started, by doing all the demo, l we can man we did new plumbing electrical blueboard finish work insulate install tiles
- We also installed electric heat pad on the floor which was a beautiful touch
- We also installed Jacuzzi tub, homeowners were very happy with the final outcome
Back Bay Boston
We demo the entire bathroom and kitchen at the same time, we install new plumbing and electrical work in kitchen and bathroom, new tile floor in kitchen bathroom, hallway got new hardwood on concrete floor, we lay aice-water shield on concrete and up the sides of the walls for the dampness screw plywood to floor and laid hardwood and finish, new kitchen cabinets which we design in house with owner, with quartz counter top, bathroom marble tiles walls and floor, recessed wall cabinets, custom made bath cabinet, wall mounted faucets, sliding glass shower door, we also install new doors to closets and bedrooms, and painted the entire unit.
platforms knee walls some wall paneling can you carpet on the floor, new barn door with movie projector and wall screen in North Easton July 2016.
- The kitchen was completely demoed, we remove some wall
- New hardwood floors, you cabinets and granite countertop
- Before granite was installed it went under a flame, to give it the rough textured look, as you can see in one of the pictures
- New glass tile backsplash, we installed all the fixtures, finish work,
- We worked with the owner and the kitchen designer very closely, you notice that the island is gray in color, And main cabinets are white,
- We did this to give it some character, we also install the kitchen sink in the island,
- The space is great for family get-togethers and entertaining
- We also did a sunroom for theses folks a few years earlier.
- This is a kitchen that we were hired to install a kitchen in a home in Bedford, and was design by homeowner and all fixtures colors were pick by owner
- To remove cabinets and a section of wall, so we can do new electricity work for outlets and lighting
- Kitchen consists of whites cabinet Quartz counter top, we did strip lighting in upper cabinets as well under cabinet lighting We remove the studs from wall behind fridge so we could recess it into the wall more, glass tile back splash
Remodel in Bedford
- New Cherry cabinets with new Quartz counter top, glass tile back splash
- We also took the entire first floor of this condo unit and remove all the walls, and installed beams to give it a open floor plan with new hardwood floors and white tile in kitchen area
- Check our Facebook page for more pictures: https://www.facebook.com/liamnearyconstruction/photos/pcb.459071134288054/459069084288259/?type=3
Remodel in Winchester
The photo gallery above is of a recently completed home renovation project in Winchester that included the deck, French door, staircase, bathrooms, second floor addition with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, 3 large closets and a home office. We also added a Living Room to the first floor with new hardwood floors and an entrance to the deck. This renovation allowed the home owner much needed additional living space. The large deck we added with entrance from both the kitchen and living room allowed for both private and entertaining enjoyment. This is a great alternative to buying a new home if you love your neighborhood, but need more living space.
Complete Home Renovation
The gallery above is a before and after project of a house we did a major renovation on. As you can see, the value of this house increased significantly when we were finished.